Prayer is foundational in the life of King's Community Church, our desire is to be a house of prayer for all nations (Matt 21:13). There are many opportunities to engage in prayer.
All Together Prayer
We are meeting every Monday from 7-7.45pm for All Together Prayer in person and online on YouTube. Due to government guidelines to attend in person booking is essential. Follow the link below to find the dates on our events page.
Harvest Prayer Walk
Throughout September, October and November we will be prayer walking the whole of our city, believing for a move of God. We have developed an app to help us cover every street. To access this web app click this link - https://harvest.prayerwalk.app
To find out how to use the app please watch the video.
Prayer & Praise Wall
Below and at the bottom our homepage is a prayer wall where you can submit a prayer request or praise report. You can also read other’s requests and pray for them.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Uncle John please who is having a heart operation in Edinburgh on Wednesday (16/9/2020) this week.
Grandma with dementia and sore knees
Friend Jill - mental health
Friend Gemma - glandular fever
Jilly - mental health
My mental health
Received: September 14, 2020
Family protection prayer request please, one neighborhood women bring tinted colored painted window vehicle for threaten us,persirstent harassment, laughing us etc. She stir up bad neighborhood block human relationship here in Nagoya Japan. This kind of mean spirit are in old movie title Bridge on River Kwai, or also Japanese fanatical amuck air raid bombing attack in Darwin Australia 1942 which explained by college professor.
Received: September 13, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 11, 2020
Pls pray for a friend and fellow UK mission worker who served in India. Her name is Lins. The message below was forwarded today by her husband.
..... it's rather sad and disappointing news, as they have now said that she has throat cancer. She will be able to have 3 more laser operations to see if they work, before it has to be radiation therapy. After that it's not good at all, so prayer still required.
Received: September 9, 2020
Please could you pray for Robbie Middleton - lay preacher to the Queen and retired seafarer captain and personal friend. He went in for a routine prostrate op and ended up in ICU though now in Ward 209 - they think it’s a blood infection. He’s in his late 80’s