King's Community Church is a vibrant church in Aberdeen, Scotland, seeking to encourage and equip people to reach up to God, reach out to our community and reach into our destiny.
In this difficult season we're committed to shine the light, share the burden and show the love of Jesus more than ever.
LIFE AT KING'S
Connect Groups are vital in the life of King's. Get connected today into one of the many groups meeting via video calls.
At King's we see giving as a part of our worship to God and we want to do so with a cheerful heart and not under compulsion.
AECC SERVING OPPORTUNITIES
We're getting ready to move into our new building! Get involved in preparing the old AECC for King's!
Mondays | 7pm | Live on Zoom
Wednesdays | Pastor Iain's Instagram
Tuesdays & Wednesdays | Zoom Calls
Thursdays | 10:30am | Sisterhood Facebook & King's YouTube
Fridays | 6pm | KCC Youth Instagram Live
Saturdays | 7pm | KCC Young Adults Instagram Live
Church Service Online
Sundays | 10:30am | King's Facebook & YouTube
Sundays | following the service | King's Instagram Live
PRAYER & PRAISE WALL
It is our privilege to stand together in prayer and celebrate with you when God answers your prayers. Submit requests or praise reports here and engage with the community of believers.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.